Use the below as a suggestion, vary the quantity and ingredients as per your liking!
- 80g Tofu
- 50g Kimchi
- 50g Rice cakes
- 400g Mushrooms (Shitake, Enoki, Oyster)
- 150g Spam (Luncheon meat)
- 3 Hot dog sausages
- 1 Instant noodles
- 2 slices of processed American cheese
- 1 tbsp green onions
- 1L stock, I used vegetable stock but you can use Chicken / Beef / Fish, etc.
- 1 tbsp Korean chilli paste (Gochujang)
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Korean chilli flakes (Gochugaru) – Tip: use the spicy ramyun seasoning pack from the instant noodles instead if you can’t find any
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Make the stew paste by adding all the ingredients together and mix until well combined
- In a shallow pot, add the stew paste at the bottom then start adding all the topping ingredients into the pot, excluding some ingredients that requires much less time to cook and that you don’t want to turn soggy (e.g. instant noodles, cheese and green onions)
- Pour the stock and water for the broth into the pot and bring it to a boil for about 8 minutes until it starts bubbling
- Add the ingredients that require less time to cook (e.g. instant noodles, cheese and green onions) and cook for a further 2 minutes
- Once ready, give your pot a stir and it should be ready to serve!